Memphis Ribs Dinner
Ribs arrive fully cooked and are shipped frozen, though they may arrive partially thawed and cold. Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival. If refrigerated, please serve within 7 days.
Fire it up, and let your charcoal bring out BBQ flavor. Heat until warm enough to enjoy.
- STEP 1 Preheat the oven at around 350 degrees.
- STEP 2 Put your ribs on some aluminum foil and put in the oven for 20 mins.
- STEP 3 Remove, let cool and enjoy!
Remove from plastic and heat in the microwave until warm enough to enjoy.
- STEP 1 Fix up to 8 ounces or so of basting solution: one part white vinegar, one part water, one part Rendezvous sauce and one tablespoon Rendezvous seasoning.
- STEP 2 Baste your ribs when they're hot.
- STEP 3 Sprinkle with seasoning and extra sauce to taste, and tear 'em up.
- STEP 4 Or, to make it easy on yourself, cut 'em apart instead of tear - cut along the bone, instead of down the center between the two ribs. This will give you the most amount of meat down one side, and make it easier to get every bite off of the bone.
Memphis Pulled Pork Shoulder
Pulled pork shoulder arrives fully cooked and shipped frozen, though it may arrive partially thawed and cold. Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival. If refrigerated, please serve within 7 days.
- STEP 1 Empty pulled pork shoulder into an oven safe container.
- STEP 2 Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
- STEP 3 Heat it up for about 30-45 minutes.
- STEP 4 Remove, let cool and enjoy!
Remove from plastic and heat in the microwave in 2 minute intervals until warm enough to enjoy.
- STEP 1 Place the shoulder on a bun.
- STEP 2 Add a little sauce and a sprinkle of seasoning as well.
- STEP 3 If you ordered slaw, try that on top as well.
- STEP 4 Enjoy!