Central Grocery ships its legendary Olive Salad nationwide on Goldbelly! Made with olives, a mix of fresh vegetables, and a secret spice mix, Central Grocery’s famous Muffuletta Olive Salad is the perfect addition to ANY sandwich!
Central Grocery first opened its doors in the heart of New Orleans’ French Quarter in 1906 and not much has changed since. Its first owner was Salvatore Lupo, who invented the legendary muffuletta right here. The sandwich was devised as an easier way to serve farmers who would stop by for a Sicilian lunch where meats and cheeses were traditionally eaten separately. Instead, he piled all the components into a loaf of bread, and the rest is history: the original muffuletta, and still the best.
Each package includes 4 GIANT Jars of Muffuletta Olive Salad (32 oz. each)
Olives, Celery, Cauliflower, Carrots, Peppers, Olive Oil, Cottonseed/canola oil, garlic, salt, vinegar, secret spices
Instructions / Storage
- Refrigerate Muffuletta Olive Salad upon arrival
- Muffuletta Olive Salad is shelf stable for 12 months
- Once opened, keep Mufuletta Olive Salad in the fridge for up to 12 months.
- Central Grocery ships Olive Salad Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.