Pulled Pork Pack
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash frozen to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Meats can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for 3-6 months.
- Sauces can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-6 months.
- STEP 1 Place the unopened vacuum sealed bag in a pot of boiling water for 15 minutes (Don’t worry! The plastic is designed to withstand the heat)
- STEP 2 Cut open the bag and plate the meat to serve.
- STEP 3 Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!
- Pulled pork can also be warmed in a microwave safe container for 3-5 minutes until hot (although, oven method is preferred).