Central BBQ marinades premium pork shoulder for 24 hours with their special Hot Rub blend. The pork is then slow smoked for over 14 hours over hickory and pine wood. Featured on Food Network, this Memphis-style BBQ joint owned by former BBQ competitors serves the same succulent, perfectly charred pork awarded by top contest judges around the country.
This pulled pork package serves 10-12 people and includes:
- 6 lbs pulled pork
- Your choice of rub
- Your choice of Central BBQ Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash frozen to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer
- Meats can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for 3-6 months
- Sauces can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-6 months
- To serve, follow instructions below. Detailed storage and heating instructions are also included with each package
- Place the unopened vacuum sealed bag in a pot of boiling water for 15 minutes (Don’t worry! The plastic is designed to withstand the heat)
- Cut open the bag and plate the meat to serve
- To warm in a microwave, empty contents of the package into a microwave safe container and heat for 3-5 minutes until hot
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Central BBQ ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.