Central BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Central BBQ marinades premium pork shoulder for 24 hours with their special Hot Rub blend. The pork is then slow smoked for over 14 hours over hickory and pecan wood.
Central BBQ specializes in Memphis-style barbecue, and has been consistently ranked the best BBQ in Memphis. Former regional BBQ competitors Craig Blondis and Roger Sapp opened Central BBQ in 2002 to serve the same perfectly charred, pit-smoked slabs of meat they presented to judges. The key to their world-class pork is to forgo the sauce and let the pork shine by encasing it in a bark that keeps the meat juicy and extremely flavorful.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes
- Pulled Pork (3 lbs.)
- 1 bottle of sauce, your choice (16 oz.)
- 1 container of rub, your choice (4 oz.)
Sauce Options Include
- Mild Sauce
- Hot Sauce
- Mustard Sauce
- Vinegar Sauce
Rub Options Include
- Rib Rub
- BBQ Shake
- Hot Rub
- Caribbean Jerk
Pulled Pork – Paprika, Salt, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Spices, Garlic, Onion Powder (Calcium Stegrate (Prevents Caking)), Fresh Pork Shoulders are purchased from a USDA inspected plant.
Mild Sauce – Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Tomato Paste, Cider Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Honey, Distilled Vinegar, Modified Corn Starch, Prepared Mustard (Mustard Seed, Tumeric, Paprika), Salt, Worcestershire Sauce Concentrate (Sugar, Garlic Powder, Caramel Color, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Dextrose, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum), Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Chili Powder (Chili Pepper, Cumin, Oregano, Garlic, Ethoxyquin (To Protect Color)), Natural Smoke Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Flavor And Onion Powder.
Hot Sauce – Water, Tomato Paste, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Tobasco (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Dijon Mustard (Mustard Seed, White Wine, Tartaric Acid, Spices), Bourbon, Molasses, Corn Syrup Solids, Distilled Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Worcestershire Sauce Concentrate (Sugar, Garlic Powder, Caramel Color, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Dextrose, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum), Natural Smoke Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Flavor And Onion Powder.
Mustard Sauce – Prepared Mustard (Mustard Seed, Turmeric, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder), Water, Spicy Brown Mustard (Cider Vinegar, White Wine, Tartaric Acid, Oleoresin Paprika), Distilled Vinegar, Ketchup (Tomatoes, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Onion Powder), Garlic Puree (Citric Acid), Salt, Paprika, Onion Puree, Brown Sugar, Spices, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate
Vinegar Sauce – Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Ketchup (Tomatoes, Distilled Vinegar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Salt, Onion Powder, Natural Flavoring), Brown Sugar, Apple Juice Concentrate, Tomato Paste, Modified Corn Starch, Dehydrated Onion, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Smoke Flavor, Pepper Sauce And Spice
Rib Rub – Salt, Spices, Garlic, Brown Cane Sugar, Onion, Chili Pepper, Paprika, Contains 2% or less of Calcium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agents)
BBQ Shake – Salt, Garlic, Paprika, Chili Pepper, Spices, Contains 2% or less of Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking)
Hot Rub – Paprika, Salt, Brown Cane Sugar, Spices, Garlic, Onion, Contains 2% or less of Calcium Stearate (Anti-Caking Agents)
Caribbean Jerk – Brown Cane Sugar, Spices, Salt, Dextrose, Garlic, Contains 2% or less of Chili Pepper, Onion, Chives, and Silicon Dioxide and Calcium Stearate (Anti-Caking Agents)
Instructions / Storage
- Package is shipped with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Meat arrives fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash-frozen to preserve peak flavor and moisture.
- Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Meat can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for 3-6 months
- Sauces can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-6 months.
- Place the unopened vacuum-sealed bag in a pot of boiling water for 15 minutes (Don’t worry! The plastic is designed to withstand the heat)
- Cut open the bag and plate the meat to serve
- To warm in a microwave, empty contents of the package into a microwave-safe container and heat for 3-5 minutes until hot
- Central BBQ ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.