The southern classic, Pecan Pie. Sweet like sugar in a buttery sauce, and complimented with Centerville’s well known sweet, flaky crust. Top with vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream or enjoy a slice all on its’ own!
- Each Pecan Pie is approximately 9" in diameter and serves 6 people
- Pie arrives cooked.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are carefully packed with dry ice and picked up for immediate shipment.
- Pies arrive frozen
- Defrost on the counter and serve
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Centerville Pie Co. ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
We will do everything possible for timely delivery but cannot be responsible for damaged or compromised product due to the following:
- Delayed deliveries due to weather or other “Acts of God”
- Incorrect addresses. We ship to the exact address you enter at checkout. Please ensure that the address is correct before finalizing your order.
- Please notify recipient of the pending arrival of perishables! Surprises are fun, however if there is a remote chance that the recipient will not be home, he or she must be notified of the gift arrival to avoid product spoilage. We are unable to resend gift shipments sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable to receive their shipments. All of our orders are shipped signature release – No signature is required. This means, if no one is there to receive the order from our carrier the driver will leave the order at your door. This signifies acceptance of the order the same as a signature. We recommend that someone be there within the designated time frame to accept the order and properly freeze it.
- When you/your recipient receive the pie order, please inspect your package immediately upon receipt. All claims must be filed within 24 hours of receipt. We want to be able to respond quickly and address any possible issue at that time.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.