Philly Soft Pretzels + Sweets Gift Pack for 10
This is a snack pack of 10 Philly-style soft pretzels, salt, a box of Cracker Jacks, Peanut Chews, and a can keeper!
In Philly, pretzels aren’t just an occasional snack; they’re a religion. And few folks are doing Philly-style soft pretzels better than Center City Pretzel Co., which was founded by baker Tony Tonelli in 1981 and is today run by his daughter, Erika.
“We are a bakery. Not a factory,” they proudly proclaim, and this is anything but an industrial operation. These artisan pretzels are made with the highest-quality available flour and other ingredients, and they’re baked in a hundred-plus year old, 50-foot, 500-degree tunnel oven named “The Beast,” to golden brown, soft-on-the-inside, crisp-on-the-outside perfection. They’re also kosher, nut-free, dairy-free, and vegan. The Philly-style soft pretzel was once a little-known regional specialty, but now they’re shipping nationwide, straight from the oven to your doorstep!
Pretzels arrive ready to enjoy
This package serves 10 people and includes:
- 10 soft pretzels
- 1 Container of salt (each 2 oz.)
- 1 Box Cracker Jacks (each 1 oz.)
- 6 Mini Peanut Chews (each 1 oz.)
- 1 Logo can keeper (2 oz.)
- 10 packets of Mustard (each 2 oz.)
- Each pretzel measures 3"x 6.5" and weighs 4 oz.
Pretzels – Spring Wheat Flour, Yeast, Water
Salt – Sodium Chloride
Mustard – Mustard Bran, Mustard Seed, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Turmeric
Certified Kosher K, Vegan, Dairy Free, Nut Free
Instructions / Storage
- Pretzels arrive fresh and ready to enjoy
- Pretzels are best kept on the counter for up to 24 hours, or frozen for up to 1 month
- Before freezing, break pretzel blocks into individual pretzels and place in ziplock bags
- Moisten the top of the pretzel with water using a wet cloth or run the pretzels quickly under a slow running faucet.
- Sprinkle salt over pretzels until desired salt level is achieved. You may also press the pretzels face down on a bed of salt.
- Warm up pretzels:
- Place pretzels in the microwave and heat for 10 – 15 seconds
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F
- Warm for 2 minutes
- Place pretzels in the microwave and heat for 30-50 seconds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Heat for 3-5 minutes
- Center City Pretzel Co. ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.