This bacon is so flavorful Cedar Road Meats smoked it twice. It contains a deep smokey taste to die for.
Cedar Road Meats is a family-owned, complete “start to finish” operation in Madison, Wisconsin, that was founded in 2004. Cedar Road Meats has holding pens, a processing room, and butcher shop. Head butcher Marc Malterer turns fresh locally-sourced beef and pork into a wide variety of fresh cuts as well as hot dogs, sausages, bologna, hams, and bacon.
This package includes 2 lbs of Double Smoked Bacon
- Bacon arrives in two 1 lb. packs
Double Smoked Bacon – Pork belly, water, salt, brown sugar, cane sugar, sodium phospate, sodium erythorbate, maple extract, natural flavoring, sodium nitrite
Instructions / Storage
- Bacon ships with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place immediately in the fridge or freezer
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 months or frozen for up to 6 months
- Cedar Road Meats ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.