The perfect breakfast patty, made with Cedar Road Meats fan favorite Old World bacon that is hickory smoked and then mixed with pork and made into a breakfast slider that will get you up in the morning!
Founded in 2004, Cedar Road Meats is a family-owned, complete “start to finish” operation in Madison, Wisconsin, from the holding pens in the back, through to the processing room, and to the butcher shop up front. Head butcher Marc Malterer turns fresh locally-sourced beef and pork into a wide variety of fresh cuts as well as hot dogs, sausages, bologna, hams, and — last but not least — bacon.
Eggs & English muffins not included
This package includes 24 Bacon Sliders
- Sliders arrive in packs of 8
- Your choice of Pepper or Original
Bacon Sliders – Pork, Cured With Water, Salt, Brown Sugar, Cane Sugars, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Maple Extract, Sodium Nitrite.
Instructions / Storage
- Bacon Sliders ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place immediately in the freezer
- Thaw in the refrigerator for 3-5 hours prior to cooking
- Once thawed, Bacon Sliders can be kept for 3-5 days
- Place the sliders in a pan and space the sliders to allow room to cook evenly.
- Turn the burner to medium heat.
- Cook the bacon sliders until they are completely browned on one side.
- Flip the bacon sliders to the opposite side and cook them until they are completely browned on that side. It should take about 8 to 10 minutes to completely cook both sides.
- Insert a meat thermometer into the center of one of the bacon sliders. It should read 160 F when the bacon sliders are fully cooked.
- Cedar Road Meats ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.