What started in 1991 as a boutique bakeshop in Manhattan’s Nolita district has become the gourmet go-to for food connoisseurs seeking authentic French patisserie. Named by New York magazine as the source for “impossibly delicious” pastries, including croissants deemed the best in New York by Serious Eats, Ceci-Cela is a true labor of love by French master chef Laurent Dupal in partnership with celebrated restaurateur Georges Forgeois.
Choose your favorite muffin varieties in this build-your-own 18-pack of Ceci-Cela’s freshly baked muffins. Make 6 selections of 3 to build your custom assortment. Perfect for an office breakfast meeting or a friends-and-family Sunday brunch! Don’t need 18 muffins at once? Not to worry. These treats can be stored in your freezer and enjoyed one at a time.
This package includes 18 Fresh Muffins. Choose 6 flavors:
- Carrot-Walnut Chocolate Chip
- Double Chocolate Chip
- Chocolate Chip
Instructions / Storage
- Pastries are shipped fresh and arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, enjoy within 1 day or place in the freezer to serve later. Pastries can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 month in a sealed bag
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ceci-Cela Patisserie ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.