“I spent my quarantine perfecting this Nutella Banana Bread for you, so leave all the kitchen mess to me! I love bananas and I really love Nutella. The hazelnut flavor and creaminess of a nut butter, with chocolate no less, combined with bananas is heavenly. There is something for everyone in this yummy bread and the swirls are a lot of fun too.
Of course I couldn’t forget this classic. These chewy, gooey oatmeal cookies are a splendid treat anytime of the day. My mother, Virginia, taught me how to make these addictive cookies that will melt in your mouth. She was a cookie connoisseur and she made me into one as well. So when I tell you these are a must have, grab them, you will be in heaven with the first bite.
These cookies are everything! One of my favorite ingredients that I can eat off a spoon is peanut butter. The sweet cinnamon sugar and delicious peanut butter stuffed in the middle will have you craving more! I can’t make these fast enough in our house. And you don’t have to, I did it for you!" – Cat Cora
This package serves 10-12 people and includes:
- 1 Nutella Banana Bread Loaf
- 10 Thin Chewy Gooey Oatmeal Cookies
- 6 Happy Face Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies
- Each Nutella Banana Bread Loaf serves 6 people, measures 6" and weighs 2.5 lbs
- Each Oatmeal Cookie measures 3"
- Each Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookie measures 2"
- Arrives in beautiful gift packaging
- Nutella Banana Bread – Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Teaspoon, Bananas, Salt, Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Yogurt, Vanilla, Nutella ( Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Hazelnuts, Skim Milk Powder, Fat Redcued Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin)
- Oatmeal Cookie – Butter, Light Brown Sugar, Rolled Oats, All Purpose Flour, Salt, Eggs, Vanilla
- Peanut Butter Cookie – Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Corny Syrup, Palm Oil), Brown Sugar, Butter, Sugar, Egg, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Soda, All Purpose Flour, Cinnamon, Powdered Sugar ( Sugar, Cornstarch), Fondant( Sugar, Corn Syrup, Palm Oil, Gum Tragacanth, Flavors, Titanium Dioxide, Cellulose Gum, Glycerine, Modified Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Acetic Acid
Instructions / Storage
- Baked Goods ship frozen, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove Nutella Banana Bread from packaging and place at room temperature, in the fridge, or in the freezer
- Nutella Banana Bread May be kept at room temperature for 2-3 days, refrigerated for 4-5 days, or frozen for up to 3 weeks
- Upon arrival, keep cookie at room temperature for up to 2-3 days
- To serve Nutella Banana Bread from frozen, thaw under refrigeration or at room temperature for 2 hours
- Cat Cora ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.