Our famous Oprah-approved red velvet cake filled and frosted with cream cheese with festive Valentine-colored sprinkles around the sides and a finished with love-filled decorative sugar heart on top. For each Valentine’s Red Velvet Cake pack sold through February, Carousel Cakes will donate $1 to the American Heart Association.
Carousel Cakes’ recipe for success may be straightforward, but it’s also nearly impossible to duplicate: First-class ingredients, five decades of expert baking skills, and the extra effort of mixing everything by hand and with love go into every cake and cupcake. They have been featured by Oprah on her “O” List and by Barbara Walters and friends on “the View”, they have also been featured by Instyle Magazine, Time Out, New York Magazine, and ABC News.
This Package serves 6-10 people and includes a 7" Red Velvet Cake
Please Note: Decorations are Subject to Change
Allergens: Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Baked Goods ship with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- All products from Carousel Cakes should be refrigerated upon arrival
- Enjoy within one week after arrival or store in your freezer for up to 3 months.
- For maximum enjoyment, remove from your refrigerator a few hours before serving (a little longer if frozen).
- Carousel Cakes ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.