Available during October. One dollar of the proceeds from each cake sold will be donated to breast cancer research.
Rich vanilla cake in a sweet shade of pink is topped with a layer of thick & creamy pure cream cheese frosting. The cake is topped with a pink sugar breast cancer awareness ribbon.
Carousel Cakes’ recipe for success may be straightforward, but it’s also nearly impossible to duplicate: First-class ingredients, five decades of expert baking skills, and the extra effort of mixing everything by hand and with love go into every cake and cupcake. They have been featured by Oprah on her “O” List and by Barbara Walters and friends on “the View”, they have also been featured by Instyle Magazine, Time Out, New York Magazine, and ABC News.
Cake comes with cake crumbs on the sides
This package serves 6-10 people and includes a 7" Pink Velvet Cake
Please Note: Decorations are Subject to Change
Allergens: Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Baked Goods ship with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- All products from Carousel Cakes should be refrigerated upon arrival
- Enjoy within one week after arrival, or store in your freezer for up 3 months. For maximum enjoyment, remove from your refrigerator a few hours before serving (a little longer if frozen).
- Carousel Cakes ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.