We’ve taken our smooth NY cheesecake, placed it on a base of chocolate cake, and swirled it with ribbons of rich dark chocolate to create this delicious cheesecake. Perfect!
Carousel Cakes’ recipe for success may be straightforward, but it’s also nearly impossible to duplicate: First-class ingredients, five decades of expert baking skills, and the extra effort of mixing everything by hand and with love go into every cake and cupcake. They have been featured by Oprah on her “O” List and by Barbara Walters and friends on “the View”, they have also been featured by Instyle Magazine, Time Out, New York Magazine, and ABC News.
This Package serves 6-10 people and includes a 7" Marble Cheesecake
Please Note: Decorations are Subject to Change
Marble Cheesecake Base (Cream Cheese [Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Sugar, Sour Cream Cultured Milk, Cream, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Citrate, Carageenan, Guar Gum and Locust Bean Gum), Heavy Cream (Heavy Cream, Contains Less Than 1% of each of the following: Skim Milk, Carageenan, Polysorbate 80, Mono and Diglycerides], , Liquid Marble Chocolate [Sugar, Cocoas [Partially Processed with Alkali], Vegetable Oils (Soy, Cottonseed, Corn], Chocolate Liquor, Salt, Lecithin, Artificial Flavor], Eggs, Freeze Thaw Creme (Modified Food Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Titanium Dioxide, Contains 2% or less of: Carageenan, Glucono Delta Lactone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Artificial Flavor, Yellow #5, Yellow #6], Flour [Bleached Flour, Niacin, | Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid)], Chocolate Cake Mix [Granulated Sugar, Cake Flour (Bleached Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Fotic Acid), Liquid Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Liquid Whole Eggs, Water, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Bakers Cream [Sodium Phosphate, Com Starch), Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract]
Allergens: Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Baked Goods ship with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- All products from Carousel Cakes should be refrigerated upon arrival
- Enjoy within one week after arrival or store in your freezer for up to 3 months.
- For maximum enjoyment, remove from your refrigerator a few hours before serving (a little longer if frozen).
- Carousel Cakes ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.