A Carousel Cake bestseller, this is cake is reserved for foodies who can’t get enough chocolate. They fill this popular chocolate layer cake with fudge and chocolate chips. Then they surround it with a thick fudge frosting and finish it off with chocolate chips and sprinkles. Chocolate lovers, you have met your match.
Carousel Cakes’ recipe for success may be straightforward, but it’s also nearly impossible to duplicate: First-class ingredients, five decades of expert baking skills, and the extra effort of mixing everything by hand and with love go into every cake and cupcake. They have been featured by Oprah on her “O” List and by Barbara Walters and friends on “the View”, they have also been featured by Instyle Magazine, Time Out, New York Magazine, and ABC News.
This Package serves 6-10 people and includes a 7" Chocolate Chocolate Chip Layer Cake
Chocolate Cake Mix (Granulated Sugar, Cake Flour (Bleached Flour, Niacin, iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Liquid Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Liquid Whole Eggs, Water Cocoa Powder, Salt, Bakers Cream (Sodium Phosphate, Corn Starch}, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract), Fudge (Confection Base (Liquid Sugar and Corn Syrup), Premium Fudge Base (Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Soy Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Palm Oil, Mono and Diglycerides, Contains 2% or Less of: Soya Lecithin, Salt, Chocolate Liquor, Artificial Flavor], Cake and Icing Shortening (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, with Mono and Diglycerides added]) Chocolate Sprinkles (Sugar, Corn Starch, hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Soya Lecithin, Glucose, Gum Arabic, Cocoa Powder, FD&C Colours Blue #1 dye, Red #40 Dye, Yellow #5 Dye, Red #3 Dye (Erythrosine), Yellow #6 Dyeo, Chocolate Chips, (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifter), Vanillin (an Artificial Flavor])
Allergens: Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Baked Goods ship with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- All products from Carousel Cakes should be refrigerated upon arrival
- Enjoy within one week after arrival or store in your freezer for up to 3 months.
- For maximum enjoyment, remove from your refrigerator a few hours before serving (a little longer if frozen).
- Carousel Cakes ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.