Traditional Carolina Pulled Pork Barbecue (Serves 8)
You know her for her gorgeous Southern style 7-layer cakes, but like any true Southern gal, Caroline knows her barbecue too. Nothing screams all-American quite like home-grown, mouth lickin’ barbecue cooked low and slow. Caroline’s pulled pork starts with pork that is slow cooked for hours on low heat to produce tender meat that easily pulls apart. It is then mixed with an apple cider and red pepper vinegar sauce which gives the pork a tangy sweet taste.
This package serves 8 and includes:
- 32 oz. Carolina Pulled Pork
- 1 bottle of Carolina Pepper and Vinegar Sauce
Instructions / Storage
All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash frozen to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Caroline’s BBQ ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge for shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.