Caroline’s Cakes ships its famous cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! This peach perfect dessert is ready for your summer entertaining! Caroline’s Cakes has baked fresh peaches into their tender white cake to make this four-layer stunner. Filled and iced with a peach purée buttercream, this Peach Raspberry Delight Cake has an added skim of raspberry coulis, elevating this Southern classic. Summer peaches never tasted so sweet!
In 1982, Caroline Ragsdale Reutter served a Southern style 7-layer caramel cake made from an old family recipe at her son’s christening and soon found herself taking cake orders from as far away as Alaska. Caroline’s Cakes bakes luscious cakes in flavors like chocolate bliss cake, Southern layer caramel cake, and tart coconut lemon cake. These delightful cakes have made the Spartanburg, South Carolina, bakery “Home of the World’s Best Caramel Cake,” proving Southern girls really do do it best!
This package serves 14-20 people includes a Peach Raspberry Delight Cake
- Caroline’s Cakes are 9" round
- Arrives in Caroline’s Signature Gift Box
- Certified Nut-Free
Regrettably we are unable to offer script on cakes for shipping
Peaches, Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dry Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Aluminum Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters of Fatty Acids with Citric Acid as preservatives, Food Starch-Modified, Dry Egg Yolk, Dextrose, Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Nonfat Milk Solids, Sorbitan Monostearate, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Wheat Starch, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Water, Egg White, Canola Oil, Raspberries, Lemon Juice, Cornstarch, Vanilla extract (Water, Alcohol (35%), Sugar, Vanilla Bean Extractives)
Caroline’s Cakes is an established nut-free bakery and has been recognized by the Food Allergy Initiative in 1998. All products and cakes that contain nuts are made and packaged in a separate facility.
Instructions / Storage
- Caroline’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen, and carefully packed with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- DO NOT Remove Dry Ice with Bare Hands
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or countertop to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Caroline’s Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.