September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. During the month of September, all of Caroline Cakes’ famous traditional Caramel Cakes will be packaged in a custom teal tin in support of ovarian cancer research. Additionally, they will be donating 15% of all Caramel Cake and shirt sales towards various research and patient support organizations. Please join the cake community in their efforts to fight cancer.
Eat Cake. Beat Cancer.
This package includes:
- A 9" round cake packed in a custom teal tin in support of ovarian cancer research
- 1 “Eat Cake. Beat Cancer” T-Shirt
- Each cake serves 14-20 people
Regrettably we are unable to offer script on cakes for shipping
Instructions / Storage
Caroline’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness. Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy. If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Caroline’s Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.