Caroline’s Cakes ships its famous cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Sometimes it takes a village! Caroline’s Cakes has been icing several of their new cakes with caramel buttercream, loving the results. One of their girls asked why they did not offer a 7-Layer Caramel Cake with the caramel buttercream. They tried it, tested it, and history was made—light as a feather caramel. What could be better?!!!
When Caroline Ragsdale Reutter served a Southern style 7-layer caramel cake made from an old family recipe at her son’s christening in 1982, little did she know she would soon find herself taking cake orders from as far away as Alaska. Today the Spartanburg, South Carolina, bakery is “Home of the World’s Best Caramel Cake,” baking flavors like chocolate bliss cake, Southern layer caramel cake, and tart coconut lemon cake. One bite of Caroline’s Cakes and you’ll agree Southern girls really do do it best!
- This package includes a 9" round cake packed in one of Caroline’s signature gift boxes.
- Each cake serves 14-20 people
Regrettably we are unable to offer script on cakes for shipping
Instructions / Storage
Caroline’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness. Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy. If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Caroline’s Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.