Caroline’s Cakes ships its famous cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Caroline’s Cakes’ pink champagne cake is so light and airy, it pops! Four layers of Caroline’s Cakes’ newest pink champagne cake are filled and iced with rosé colored buttercream creating a sweet sparkle worth celebrating!
In 1982, Caroline Ragsdale Reutter served a Southern style 7-layer caramel cake made from an old family recipe at her son’s christening and soon found herself taking cake orders from as far away as Alaska. Caroline’s Cakes bakes luscious cakes in flavors like chocolate bliss cake, Southern layer caramel cake, and tart coconut lemon cake. These delightful cakes have made the Spartanburg, South Carolina, bakery “Home of the World’s Best Caramel Cake,” proving Southern girls really do do it best!
- This package includes a 9" round cake packed in one of Caroline’s signature gift boxes.
- Each cake serves 14-20 people
Regrettably we are unable to offer script on cakes for shipping
Instructions / Storage
Caroline’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness. Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy. If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Caroline’s Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.