Called the “Most Famous Deli in the United States” by USA Today, Carnegie Deli is now offering their heavenly Pumpkin Cheesecake. A twist on a classic dessert, they took the pumpkin out of the pie and baked it into their heavenly, creamy cheesecake. The ultimate sweet ending to your fall feast.
This Carnegie Deli’s Pumpkin Cheesecake is 8" round and serves approximately 10-12 people (4.5 lbs.)
Cream Cheese, Sugar, Whole Egg, Flour, Sour Cream, Pumpkin, Pumpkin Spice, Vanilla Extract, Lemon Juice, Water, Whole Milk Powder.
Instructions / Storage
- Carnegie Deli’s cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and ship with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- To serve, allow cheesecake to thaw in the refrigerator overnight, then at room temperature for 3-4 hours before serving
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days (preferably in an airtight container) or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Carnegie Deli ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.