Called the “Most Famous Deli in the United States” by USA Today, Carnegie Deli is now serving up hearty knishes packed with flavor. A crispy golden brown dumpling
stuffed with a smooth and savory potato filling. Hits the spot every time.
Choose between 4 Standard Potato Knishes (1/2 lb. each) or 3 Large Potato Knishes (1 lb. each)
Potatoes, Water, Onion, Margarine, Milk Powder, Salt, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Flour, Whole egg and Cream of Tartar.
Instructions / Storage
- Knishes are baked fresh and shipped frozen
- Upon arrival, place the knish in the freezer
- To serve, place frozen knish onto a baking sheet and heat in a 375F oven for 35-40 minutes or until the knish has started to split and is golden brown. Bake times may vary
- Thawed knishes can be heated in a microwave or 350F oven for 10 minutes or until warm
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Carnegie Deli ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for overnight shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.