Called the “Most Famous Deli in the United States” by USA Today, Carnegie Deli serves what many believe to be the best pastrami sandwich in a city filled with pastrami sandwiches. You’ll look like a pro when you wear your signature Carnegie Deli Hat as you create one of our iconic works of art in the comfort of your very own home. Finally, a signature creamy cheesecake is included so you can end your email off on a sweet note. Our Father’s Day gift box is the ultimate gift for any deli lover!
Carnegie Deli’s premium, famous pastrami is fully cooked so all you have to do is heat, slice, and enjoy. Each pack includes enough meat for four 8 oz sandwiches and comes with 16 slices of Carnegie rye bread and a container of their legendary mustard letting you make a Carnegie Deli worthy sandwich anytime!
Best of Carnegie Deli Gift Set includes:
- 2 lbs. of your choice of Carnegie’s legendary pastrami (unsliced) or Carnegie’s legendary corned beef (unsliced) – To serve, slice with a sharp knife against the grain to your desired thickness
- 16 slices of rye bread
- 1 container of Legendary Mustard (8 oz.)
- 1 Jar of Pickles (32 oz.) – Choose between half sour or sour pickles
- 1 Cheesecake 6"- Serves approximately 6-8 people
- 1 Carnegie Deli Red Hat
Pastrami: Beef, Water, Salt, Sodium, Phosphates, Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Flavorings
Coated With: Spices, Caramel Color, Paprika
Instructions / Storage
- Carnegie Deli’s sandwich kits are made fresh, vacuum sealed, frozen and ship with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit. Meats arrive fully cooked
- Upon arrival, place the package in the refrigerator or freezer
- To serve, allow meat to thaw if frozen and follow the reheating instructions below. Slice meat against the grain to your desired thickness!
- Deli meats can be stored in its original packaging in the refrigerator for up to 3 months and in the freezer for up to 6 months. Once opened, keep within the refrigerator and serve within 3 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Carnegie Deli ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.