Pastrami Sandwich Kit for 4
Called the “Most Famous Deli in the United States” by USA Today, Carnegie Deli serves what many believe to be the best pastrami sandwich in a city filled with pastrami sandwiches. This kit includes all you need to create one of their iconic works of art in the comfort of your very own home.
Carnegie Deli’s premium, famous pastrami is fully cooked so all you have to do is heat, slice, and enjoy. Each pack includes enough meat for four 8 oz sandwiches and comes with 16 slices of Carnegie rye bread and a container of their legendary mustard letting you make a Carnegie Deli worthy sandwich anytime!
Each Pastrami Sandwich Kit for 4 includes:
- 2 lbs. of Carnegie’s legendary pastrami (unsliced) – To serve, slice with a sharp knife against the grain to your desired thickness
- 16 slices of rye bread
- 1 Jar of Pickles (32 oz.) – Choose between half sour or sour pickles
- 1 container of legendary mustard (8 oz.)
Pastrami: Beef, Water, Salt, Sodium, Phosphates, Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Flavorings
Coated With: Spices, Caramel Color, Paprika
Instructions / Storage
- Carnegie Deli’s sandwich kits are made fresh, vacuum sealed, frozen and ship with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit. Meats arrive fully cooked
- Upon arrival, place the package in the refrigerator or freezer
- To serve, allow meat to thaw if frozen and follow the reheating instructions below. Slice meat against the grain to your desired thickness!
- Deli meats can be stored in its original packaging in the refrigerator for up to 3 months and in the freezer for up to 6 months. Once opened, keep within the refrigerator and serve within 3 days
Microwave Method- Remove outer sleeve and the tray seal. Leave the reheat bag with the Cooked Corned Beef in the tray. Cut two small holes in the top of the reheat bag for ventilation. Place the tray with the reheat bag into the microwave. Microwave on high for 8-10 minutes. Cut end of bag with scissors and empty into tray for serving. After letting it sit for approximately 5 mins, slice against the grain and serve with Carnegie Mustard.
Boil in the bag – Remove outer sleeve and the tray seal. Remove the reheat bag from the tray and place it into a 4 quart pot of boiling water. Cover pot and lower stove temperature to simmer. Simmer for 20-25 minutes. Carefully remove the bag from boiling water. Open the bag and let the meat sit for approximately 5 minutes, then against the grain and serve with Carnegie Mustard.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Carnegie Deli ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.