Called the “Most Famous Deli in the United States” by USA Today, Carnegie Deli serves what many believe to be the best corned beef sandwich in a city filled with corned beef sandwiches. This kit includes all you need to create one of their iconic works of art in the comfort of your very own home.
Carnegie Deli’s premium, famous corned beef is fully cooked and sliced, so all you have to do is heat and enjoy. Each pack includes enough meat for four 6-ounce sandwiches and comes with 16 slices of Carnegie rye bread, a jar of pickles and a container of their legendary mustard, letting you make a Carnegie Deli–worthy sandwich anytime!
Each Corned Beef Sandwich Kit for 4 includes:
- 1.5 lbs of sliced corned beef brisket
- 16 slices of rye bread
- 1 jar of Pickles (32 oz.)
- 1 container of legendary mustard (9 oz.)
Corned Beef: Beef, Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Natural Flavors. Coated With: Spices, Mustard Seed, Natural Flavor.
Instructions / Storage
- Carnegie Deli’s sandwich kits are made fresh, vacuum sealed, frozen and ship with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit. Meats arrive fully cooked
- Upon arrival, place the package in the refrigerator or freezer
- To serve, allow meat to thaw if frozen and follow the reheating instructions below.
- Deli meats can be stored in its original packaging in the refrigerator for up to 3 months and in the freezer for up to 6 months. Once opened, keep within the refrigerator and serve within 3 days
- If frozen, thaw meat overnight. Do not thaw in the microwave or out of refrigeration. DO NOT REMOVE FROM PLASTIC PACKAGING.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan or pot large enough to submerge entire meat package.
- Submerge entire package in boiling water and cover with lid. Reduce stovetop to medium heat.
- Allow corned beef to heat for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove entire package with tongs and set package into a bowl or onto a plate.
- Slice open package and transfer meat to serving plate.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Carnegie Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.