- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place immediately in the freezer or refrigerator
- Cakes may be kept frozen for up to 3 months in their original shrink-wrap packaging
- Cakes may also be stored in the refrigerator for up to 72 hours
- STEP 1 Remove shrink wrap and paper collar while cake is still frozen
- STEP 2 Leave at room temperature in dome for around 3 hours
- STEP 3 Remove dome, lift gold cake board off bottom of dome and serve.
- STEP 4 When serving, be sure to wipe your knife between cuts to remove excess crumbs and icing * For an extra smooth cut, run your knife under hot water between cuts for the perfect slice
- STEP 5 Enjoy!