One of our favorite things about Italian cuisine is that it is so regional. Fresh out the oven, Focaccia Pugliese is one of the most sought out treats in Altamura Italy, the hometown of Buddy’s Mama Mary. A Valastro family favorite, this flat airy dimpled dough is one of the oldest recipes to ever exist on the Italian peninsula. It can be served as a snack, an antipasto or accompany any main dish. From our famiglia to yours, MANGIA!
Carlo’s Bakery has received nationwide attention since the 2009 series premiere of TLC’s hit series, Cake Boss. Within this North Jersey, square mile town, on the outskirts of New York City, Carlo’s has become a true pastry landmark establishment.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 6 Focaccia
- 3 Olive Focaccia
- 3 Tomato Focaccia
- Each Focaccia measures approximately 6"
Designs are subject to change and photos may not be an exact representation of the product
May contain Eggs, Milk, Nuts, Soy, Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Focaccia ship frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- To serve, leave at room temperature in dome for around 3 hours
- Preheat oven to 350 F and place still cold Focaccia on a lined baking sheet
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown
- If not serving immediately, store in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours
- Focaccia may also be frozen for up to 6 months in shrink wrap
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Carlo’s Bakery ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.