Are you ready for the “BAKE YOU RICH” Episode 3 Winner? A staple in a Cuban bakery or restaurant, this flaky pastry combines sweet and salty with spicy and buttery. It’s filled with pork and beef that is so tasty you may need two for yourself.
Carlo’s Bakery has received nationwide attention since the 2009 series premiere of TLC’s hit series, Cake Boss. Within this North Jersey, square mile town, on the outskirts of New York City, Carlo’s has become a true pastry landmark establishment.
This package includes 8 Cuban Meat Pies
- Each pie measures 5", uncooked
- Designs are subject to change and photos may not be an exact representation of the product
- Pies arrive uncooked and ready to bake
© 2019 Television Food Network, G.P. Used with permission; all rights reserved
Contains: Beef, Pork, Garlic, Gluten, Eggs, Dairy, & Soy
Instructions / Storage
- Cuban Meat Pies ship uncooked and frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with your bare hands
- Upon arrival place pies in the freezer, pies may be stored for up to 1 month
- To serve, defrost in the refrigerator and preheat oven to 400 F
- Place pies on a half sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes
- Turn the tray and bake for another 10-12 minutes until golden brown
- Allow pies to cool for 15 minutes before eating. The filling may still extremely hot so eat with caution
- After baking, store pies in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Carlo’s Bakery ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.