A surprisingly light chocolate cake, filled with chocolate mousse and adorned with chocolate sprinkles.
Carlo’s Bakery has received nationwide attention since the 2009 series premiere of TLC’s hit series, Cake Boss. Within this North Jersey, square mile town, on the outskirts of New York City, Carlo’s has become a true pastry landmark establishment.
This 6" cake serves 6-8 people
Frosting designs may slightly vary to accommodate seasonal packaging requirements
Contains: Coconut, Eggs, Milk, Nuts, Soy, Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Remove shrink wrap and paper collar while cake is still frozen
- To serve, leave at room temperature for around 3 hours
- If not serving immediately, store in the refrigerator for up to 72 hours with dome
- When serving, be sure to wipe your knife between cuts to remove excess crumbs and icing
- For an extra smooth cut, run your knife under hot water between cuts for the perfect slice
- Carlo’s Bakery ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.