Eight slices of Carlo’s Bakery’s Chocolate Fudge Rainbow Cake. Six layers of rainbow-colored vanilla cake filled high with a rich chocolate fudge frosting and covered with shimmer rainbow sprinkles.
Carlo’s Bakery, founded in Hoboken, New Jersey, in 1910, is renowned as one of America’s very best bakeries. Bartolo Valastro Sr. bought Carlo’s in 1963, and his son Buddy took it over at the age of 17. Thanks to the popularity of the hit TLC show “Cake Boss,” Buddy Valastro and his bakery have both become international superstars, but at its heart Carlo’s remains an old-school, family-run Italian bakery.
This package serves 8 people and includes 8 slices of Chocolate Fudge Rainbow Cake
- Slices arrive individually packaged
Frosting designs may slightly vary to accommodate seasonal packaging requirements
May contain Eggs, Milk, Nuts, Soy, Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Remove shrink wrap and paper collar while cake is still frozen
- To serve, leave at room temperature for around 3 hours
- If not serving immediately, store in the refrigerator for up to 72 hours with dome
- Freezer safe for up to 3 months
- Carlo’s Bakery ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.