Celebrate our amazing country with our new and exclusive Carlo’s Bakery Americana Cake! Our patriotic themed cake is perfect for Memorial Day, 4th of July, barbeques, or any favorite occasion. So how does it taste? Just as amazing as it looks and it will totally overshadow any fireworks display this Summer! Alternating Red, White, and Blue layers filled high with sweet vanilla buttercream icing and covered with Red, White, and Blue sprinkles.
Founded by Carlo Guastaffero in Hoboken, New Jersey, in 1910, Carlo’s is today renowned as one of America’s very best bakeries. Bartolo Valastro Sr. acquired Carlo’s in 1963, and his son Buddy took it over at the age of 17. Thanks to the success of the hit TLC show “Cake Boss,” Buddy Valastro and his bakery have both rocketed to international superstardom, but at its heart Carlo’s remains an old-school, family-run Italian bakery.
This package serves 8 people and includes 8 “Americana” Slices
Frosting designs may slightly vary to accommodate seasonal packaging requirements
Contains: Eggs, Nuts, Dairy.
Processed On Equipment That Also Processes Peanuts and Tree Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place immediately in the freezer or refrigerator
- Cakes may be kept frozen for up to 3 months in their original shrink-wrap packaging
- Cakes may also be stored in the refrigerator for up to 72 hours
- Defrost 3 hours prior to consuming.
- Carlo’s Bakery ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.