These delectable New England treats are sweet enough to make Santa swoon! The holiday season only comes once every year so its time to get your fill of whoopies, loaded eggnog creams and red & white swirls of vanilla and jam.
Since 2012, Marcia Wiggins has been handmaking Maine Whoopie pies in flavors influenced by her travels. Founded in Cape Elizabeth, Maine, Cape Whoopies makes a range of Maine whoopie pie flavors, from chocolate chip and vanilla marshmallow “Bromance” to the bourbon cream “Ditzy Brunette” to a fluffy cream Dark Strawberry. Cape Whoopies’ signature MAINE-IAC whoopie pies are delicious, whipped vanilla marshmallow frosting sandwiched between two moist, decadent chocolate cakes made with Bensdorp chocolate.
Each pack includes 12 whoopie pies:
- 3 Christmas Candy Cane Crush – Two festive dark chocolate cakes are filled with a light vanilla cream and crushed candy cane pieces. We’d wrestle a reindeer for a bite.
- 3 Eggnog – A rich eggnog cream is sandwiched between two luscious vanilla cakes that are loaded with vanilla beans. This drunk little sammie will have you singing “Oh Holy Eggnog!”
- 3 Wicked Loby Love – Red velvet cake with creamy vanilla filling
- 3 Bromance – Chocolate Chip Cakes with Vanilla Cream
Instructions / Storage
If you want to keep them for 2 weeks then pop them in the fridge as soon as they arrive. If you want to keep them longer, they are good for a year in the freezer.
- Cape Whoopies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.