Cape Whoopies drunken fall collection are the perfect sweet treats to really fall for. Featuring the warm flavors of fall like pumpkin, granny smith apple and red velvet.
Family-run Cape Whoopies’ MAINE-IAC whoopie pies are delicious, whipped vanilla marshmallow frosting sandwiched between two moist, decadent chocolate cakes made with Bensdorp chocolate. Founded by Marcia Wiggins in Cape Elizabeth, Maine, in 2012, Cape Whoopies makes a range of Maine whoopie pies infused with globetrotting flavors, from chocolate chip and vanilla marshmallow “Bromance” to bourbon cream “Ditzy Brunette” to fluffy cream Dark Strawberry.
Each package includes 12 Whoopie Pies:
- 3 Wicked Loby Love – red velvet cake with vanilla cream
- 3 MAINE-IAC chocolate cake with vanilla cream
- 3 Drunken Punkins – Warm spiced pumpkin cakes filled with a nutmeg amaretto cream
- 3 Granny’s Gone Wilds – Spiced Granny Smith apple cakes filled with a homemade caramel cream
- Each Whoopie Pie is approximately 3" diameter
Instructions / Storage
Store on the counter for 6 days, in the fridge for up to 14 days (if you can resist!) or in the freezer for up to one year. Bring to room temperature before devouring for best flavor.
- Whoopie Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.