America has spoken and it doesn’t need to declared on twitter to share the news – Cape Whoopies most 2 popular flavors of the year are : Drunken Punkin and Granny’s Gone Wild. Now for a limited time they are offering these fan favorites in a special package to thank 2017.
Ah, the classic New England whoopie pie, the official state treat of Maine and the specialty of Cape Whoopies out of Cape Elizabeth, Maine! Cape makes their whoopies in a range of flavors from the chocolate chip and vanilla marshmallow “Bromance”, to Dark Strawberry, a fluffy chocolate and fruity cream whoopie. Cape Whoopies lives up to their gourmet moniker by importing the best ingredients from all over the world.
This package includes 6 whoopie pies:
- 3 Drunken Punkin – Warm spiced pumpkin cakes filled with a nutmeg amaretto cream
- 3 Granny’s Gone Wild – Spiced Granny Smith apple cakes filled with a homemade caramel cream
Instructions / Storage
If you want to keep them for 2 weeks then pop them in the fridge as soon as they arrive. If you want to keep them longer, they are good for a year in the freezer.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cape Whoopies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.