In short, Britt loves Chocolate. Britt’s Fav starts with decadent chocolate cake with added chocolate chips. Why stop there? We fill these whoopies up with chocolate cream. At this point, we know you’re listening…chocolate on top of chocolate, who could look away? Our chocolate cream filling is thick and smooth, but oh so satiny… it makes the word luscious, blush! So, fasten your seat belt, this too, is a ride to remember!
Family-run Cape Whoopies’ MAINE-IAC whoopie pies are delicious, whipped vanilla marshmallow frosting sandwiched between two moist, decadent chocolate cakes made with Bensdorp chocolate. Founded by Marcia Wiggins in Cape Elizabeth, Maine, in 2012, Cape Whoopies makes a range of Maine whoopie pies infused with globetrotting flavors, from chocolate chip and vanilla marshmallow “Bromance” to bourbon cream “Ditzy Brunette” to fluffy cream Dark Strawberry.
- Each package includes 1 dozen whoopie pies
- Each order arrives in a gift box
- Each Whoopie pie arrives individually wrapped
- Each Whoopie Pie is approximately 3" diameter and is baked to order
Instructions / Storage
- Store on the counter for 6 days, in the fridge for up to 14 days (if you can resist!) or in the freezer for up to one year.
- Bring to room temperature before devouring for best flavor.
- Whoopie Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.