When Cape Whoopie thinks of romance, they think of chocolate and strawberries. So they came up with their Dark Strawberry gourmet whoopie pie. It’s their sinfully delicious chocolate cakes with strawberry cream filling. The chocolate cakes are rich and dark. They are luscious buttery cakes made with their signature Bensdorp chocolate from Holland. They also are filled with cream cheese to make sure they are rich enough for Cape Whoopie’s amazing fillings
The strawberry filling is made with their secret recipe for taking fruit jams and turning them into a sweet delight to fill those amazing chocolate cakes. Think of a brownie and strawberry short cake all rolled into one. It’s a gourmet treat to really fall in love with. Cape Whoopie’s fillings are made of the freshest ingredients possible and you won’t find any preservatives anywhere. Don’t be fooled, these special gourmet treats are all about the flavor.
Family-run Cape Whoopies’ MAINE-IAC whoopie pies are delicious, whipped vanilla marshmallow frosting sandwiched between two moist, decadent chocolate cakes made with Bensdorp chocolate. Founded by Marcia Wiggins in Cape Elizabeth, Maine, in 2012, Cape Whoopies makes a range of Maine whoopie pies infused with globetrotting flavors, from chocolate chip and vanilla marshmallow “Bromance” to bourbon cream “Ditzy Brunette” to fluffy cream Dark Strawberry.
- Each package includes 1 dozen whoopie pies
- Each order arrives in a gift box
- Each Whoopie pie arrives individually wrapped
- Each Whoopie Pie is approximately 3" diameter and is baked to order
Dark Strawberry – Butter (Cream, Salt), Sugar, Enriched Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid) Cage Free Eggs, Modified Corn Starch, Cream Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Guar Gum), Cocoa, Tapioca Flour, Strawberry, Natural, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol, Sugar, Vanilla Extractives), Salt. Contains: Egg, Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Store on the counter for 6 days, in the fridge for up to 14 days (if you can resist!) or in the freezer for up to one year.
- Bring to room temperature before devouring for best flavor.
- Whoopie Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.