Maine-iac Chocolate with Vanilla Whoopies Dozen
Is there any way to quantify a chocolate cake? In this case, yes! Cape Whoopie’s chocolate cakes are made with Bensdorp chocolate from Holland. It’s brownie-ish with a slight crunch on the surface.
The filling is just as important as the cake. The cream is mostly butter, totally whipped up with Cape Whoopie’s own marshmallow. They also use a vanilla paste that is thick like honey and chock full of vanilla beans.
They call this delight THE MAINE-IAC largely because Maine had the brilliance to name whoopie pies their state treat! It sounds so simple, chocolate cake with vanilla filling, but believe us, this is a flavor combination that speaks to your soul.
- Each package includes 1 dozen whoopie pies
- Each order arrives in a gift box
- Each Whoopie pie arrives individually wrapped
- Each Whoopie Pie is approximately 3" diameter and is baked to order
Instructions / Storage
- Store on the counter for 6 days, in the fridge for up to 14 days (if you can resist!) or in the freezer for up to one year.
- Bring to room temperature before devouring for best flavor.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Whoopie Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.