From its early days as a one-man mobile pizza operation in 2008 to growing to 7 locations throughout the state, Cane Rosso singlehandedly kickstarted interest in authentic Neapolitan-style pizza in Texas. Cane Rosso uses a simple combination of “00” imported flour, water, salt, and yeast to make its dough and uses only fresh housemade mozzarella pulled daily from scratch. Each pizza gets cooked hot and fast at 900 degrees for less than 90 seconds in our wood-fired pizza ovens imported from Italy from master builder, Stefano Ferrara. The end result is a delicate, flavorful, and blistered crust topped with the highest quality ingredients that we can get our hands on.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 4 Napoletana Pizzas, your choice
- Each pizza serves 1-2 people and measures 14"
Pizza Flavor Options Include
- Margherita Pizza – Cane Rosso’s straight-up Neapolitan-style Margherita pizza highlights and exemplifies the simplicity of top-quality ingredients combined with perfect technique. We start with 4 simple ingredients to make our dough (flour, salt, water, yeast) and cook it hot and fast in our wood-fired ovens at 900 degrees for less than 90 seconds. Considered the standard for Neapolitan pizza, the Margherita is simply topped with our housemade mozzarella cheese, crushed Italian tomatoes, and basil, with a soft and delicate dough that tastes like Italy.
- Honey Bastard Pizza – Cane Rosso’s signature pizza, the Honey Bastard is a sweet and spicy powerful combination of creamy, housemade mozzarella cheese, spicy hot soppressata salami, and housemade bacon marmalade, with a drizzle of habanero pepper-infused honey at the end to finish with a kick.
- Pepperoni Pizza – A melding of traditional Neapolitan style pizza and America’s favorite pizza topping, Cane Rosso’s pepperoni pizza elevates the usual to something exceptional with a simple combination of housemade mozzarella, crushed tomatoes, lots of pepperoni, and freshly torn basil.
- PBR Pizza – Cane Rosso’s BBQ pizza, the PBR, is a meaty combo of smoked brisket, pepperoni, fresh mozzarella, roasted onions, candied jalapenos, and BBQ sauce. The PBR has the smoke, the sweetness, and the heat that make it the ultimate Texas-style pizza.
- Honey Bastard – Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Basil, Hot Soppressatta, Bacon Marmalade, Habanero Honey
- Pepperoni – Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Tomato Sauce, Basil, Fresh Mozzarella, Olive Oil, Pepperoni
- PBR – Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Basil, Fresh Mozzarella, Olive Oil, Pepperoni, Brisket, Carmelized Onions, Candied Jalapeno, Barbecue Sauce
- Margherita – Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Tomato Sauce, Basil, Fresh Mozzarella, Olive Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store pizzas in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Pizzas last up to 4 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove the pizza from the packaging and place directly in the oven.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Cane Rosso ships Monday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.