Cane Rosso’s BBQ pizza, the PBR, is a meaty combo of smoked brisket, pepperoni, fresh mozzarella, roasted onions, candied jalapenos, and BBQ sauce. The PBR has the smoke, the sweet, and the heat that make it the ultimate Texas-style pizza.
From its early days as a one-man mobile pizza operation in 2008 to growing to 7 locations throughout the state, Cane Rosso singlehandedly kickstarted interest in authentic Neapolitan-style pizza in Texas. Cane Rosso uses a simple combination of “00” imported flour, water, salt, and yeast to make its dough and uses only fresh housemade mozzarella pulled daily from scratch. Each pizza gets cooked hot and fast in a wood-fired pizza oven imported from Italy from master builder, Stefano Ferrara. The end result is a delicate, flavorful, and blistered crust topped with the highest quality ingredients that they can get their hands on.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes 2 Napoletana “PBR” Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 1-2 people and measures 14"
Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Basil, Fresh Mozzarella, Olive Oil, Pepperoni, Brisket, Carmelized Onions, Candied Jalapeno, Barbecue Sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store pizzas in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Pizzas last up to 4 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove the pizza from the packaging and place directly in the oven.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Cane Rosso ships Monday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.