Cane Rosso’s straight up Neapolitan-style Margherita pizza highlights and exemplifies the simplicity of top quality ingredients combined with perfect technique. They start with 4 simple ingredients to make our dough (flour, salt, water, yeast) and cook it hot and fast in a wood-fired ovens at 900 degrees for less than 90 seconds. Considered the standard for Neapolitan pizza, the Margherita is simply topped with Cane Rosso’s housemade mozzarella cheese, crushed Italian tomatoes, and basil, with a soft and delicate dough that tastes like Italy.
From its early days as a one-man mobile pizza operation in 2008 to growing to 7 locations throughout the state, Cane Rosso singlehandedly kickstarted interest in authentic Neapolitan-style pizza in Texas. Cane Rosso uses a simple combination of “00” imported flour, water, salt, and yeast to make its dough and uses only fresh housemade mozzarella pulled daily from scratch. Each pizza gets cooked hot and fast in a wood-fired pizza oven imported from Italy from master builder, Stefano Ferrara. The end result is a delicate, flavorful, and blistered crust topped with the highest quality ingredients that they can get their hands on.
This pack includes two 14" Neapolitan Margherita pizzas. Each pizza serves 1-2 people.
flour, water, salt, yeast, tomato sauce, basil, fresh mozzarella, olive oil
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove pizza from the box and place in the fridge or freezer
- Pizzas may be kept refrigerated for 3-4 days and frozen for up to 1 month
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Remove from the pizza from packaging
- Place the pizza directly on the grates and heat until cheese bubbles, about 10-15 min
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cane Rosso ships Monday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.