Cane Rosso’s signature pizza, the Honey Bastard is a sweet and spicy powerful combination of creamy, housemade mozzarella cheese, spicy hot soppressata salami, and housemade bacon marmalade, with a drizzle of habanero pepper-infused honey at the end to finish with a kick.
From its early days as a one-man mobile pizza operation in 2008 to growing to 7 locations throughout the state, Cane Rosso singlehandedly kickstarted interest in authentic Neapolitan-style pizza in Texas. Cane Rosso uses a simple combination of “00” imported flour, water, salt, and yeast to make its dough and uses only fresh housemade mozzarella pulled daily from scratch. Each pizza gets cooked hot and fast in a wood-fired pizza oven imported from Italy from master builder, Stefano Ferrara. The end result is a delicate, flavorful, and blistered crust topped with the highest quality ingredients that they can get their hands on.
This pack includes two 14" Neapolitan “Honey Bastard” pizzas. Each pizza serves 1-2 people.
Flour, water, salt, yeast, basil, hot soppressatta, bacon marmalade, habanero honey
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove pizza from the box and place in the fridge or freezer
- Pizzas may be kept refrigerated for 3-4 days and frozen for up to 1 month
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Remove from the pizza from packaging
- Place the pizza directly on the grates and heat until cheese bubbles, about 10-15 min
- Cane Rosso ships Monday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.