Like Campo’s classic cheesesteaks, this spicy version — aka “The Heater!” — starts out with thin-sliced rib-eye steak, then they take it up a notch with jalapeños, Buffalo wing hot sauce, and jalapeño cheddar. “The Heater” is proudly served at Citizens Bank Park throughout baseball season.
What started as a small Philadelphia grocery store and butcher shop founded by Ambrose and Rose Campo in 1947 has transformed into a beloved deli that has been slingin’ legendary Philly cheesesteaks and hoagies for decades. The secret to their fantastic, uber authentic cheesesteaks? Liscio’s Bakery’s famous rolls, which defy convention with their crunchy outsides yet soft, chewy insides, as well as superior cuts of ribeye steak smothered in provolone or Cheez Whiz. Campo’s Philly Cheesesteaks is the official cheesesteak of the Philadelphia Phillies, 76ers, and Flyers and has been featured on the Food Network.
- This package includes everything to make 4 Spicy Philly Cheesesteaks
- Each cheesesteak serves 1 person
- Cheesesteaks with provolone arrive with provolone on the steak, Cheesesteaks with Cheese Wiz arrive with Wiz on the side
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches are cooked to order and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place sandwiches in the refrigerator. Best enjoyed on the day of arrival
- To serve, allow cheesesteaks to come to room temperature. Heat the foil-wrapped sandwiches in a 325F oven for 20-30 minutes
- Campo’s Philly Cheesesteaks ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.