Campo’s Philly Cheesesteaks ships its famous Philly Cheesesteaks nationwide on Goldbelly! For over 70 years, this beloved deli has been slingin’ their legendary Philly cheesesteaks and hoagies into the eager mouths of locals and tourists alike.
Ambrose and Rose Campo opened their eponymous grocery store and butcher shop in 1947 and, decades later the Philadelphia deli is still slingin’ legendary Philly cheesesteaks and hoagies. The secret to their famous cheesesteaks is Liscio’s Bakery bread rolls, which defy convention with their crunchy outsides yet soft, chewy insides, as well as superior cuts of rib-eye steak smothered in provolone or Cheez Whiz. Campo’s Philly Cheesesteaks is the official cheesesteak of the Philadelphia Phillies, 76ers, and Flyers and has been featured on the Food Network.
This package serves 10 people and includes your choice 10 Philly Sandwiches
- Each hoagie measures 9"
- Cheesesteaks with provolone arrive with provolone on the steak, Cheesesteaks with Cheese Wiz arrive with Wiz on the side
Sandwich Options Include
- Philly Cheesesteaks – Choose with Wiz or Provolone
- Italian Hoagies – Italian Hoagie is packed with Dilusso salami, capacollo, peppered ham, pepperoni, prosciutto and provolone, with chopped lettuce, sliced tomato, oil and Italian seasoning
- Roast Pork, Provolone and Broccoli Rabe – Tender house roasted pork shoulder with homemade broccoli rabe and sharp provolone cheese
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches are cooked to order and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place sandwiches in the refrigerator. Best enjoyed on the day of arrival
- To serve, follow the instructions below. Hoagies arrive ready to enjoy
- Allow cheesesteaks to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Heat the foil-wrapped sandwiches in oven for 20-30 minutes
- To warm the Wiz, transfer wiz to a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Break the wiz into smaller pieces and heat in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. If not fully melted, stir and heat for another 10 to 15 seconds. Give the Wiz a final stir and pour it over the steak.
- Onions can be heated first, or placed on the sandwich at room temperature. To heat onions, wrap them in foil and place them in the oven next to the cheesesteak for approximately 10 minutes, or microwave in a microwave-safe dish for 30 seconds
- Campo’s Philly Cheesesteaks ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.