For over 70 years, this beloved deli has been slingin’ their legendary Philly cheesesteaks and hoagies into the eager mouths of locals and tourists alike. Campo’s special 9-inch Italian Hoagie packed with Dilusso salami, capicola, peppered ham, pepperoni, prosciutto, and provolone, with chopped lettuce, sliced tomato, oil, and Italian seasoning.
Ambrose and Rose Campo opened their eponymous grocery store and butcher shop in 1947 and, decades later the Philadelphia deli is still slingin’ legendary Philly cheesesteaks and hoagies. The secret to their famous cheesesteaks is Liscio’s Bakery bread rolls, which defy convention with their crunchy outsides yet soft, chewy insides, as well as superior cuts of rib-eye steak smothered in provolone or Cheez Whiz. Campo’s Philly Cheesesteaks is the official cheesesteak of the Philadelphia Phillies, 76ers, and Flyers and has been featured on the Food Network.
- This package includes 4 fully assembled Italian Hoagies
- Each hoagie is 9" and serves 1 person
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches are made to order and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place sandwiches in the refrigerator. Hoagies are best enjoyed on the day of arrival
- Campo’s Philly Cheesesteaks ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.