Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit’s first frozen, fully baked biscuit sandwich is a nod to our founder, Carrie Morey’s, childhood memories of indulging in a sausage biscuit in the fast-food drive-through. A memory many of us can associate with! The Sausage Biscuit satisfies the craving for a savory, spiced sausage biscuit but without the preservatives. The all-natural patty comes from Jones Dairy Farm, a seventh-generation family-owned company in Wisconsin. It is fully cooked and made with the highest quality fresh pork and all-natural spices. While the Sausage Biscuit may be new to the brand’s frozen line, it is beloved by the Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit eatery customers. The Sausage Egg & Pimento Cheese Biscuit Sandwich is their top-selling sandwich.
After a decades-long catering career in Charleston, South Carolina, Callie White, known for her casual Lowcountry gatherings, chic cocktail parties, and celebrity wedding receptions, founded Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit in 2005. Today her daughter Carrie Morey and a small team of bakers keeps the tradition of Southern biscuit making alive, whipping up hot little biscuits by hand, including traditional, tender, buttermilk biscuits, irresistible cinnamon biscuits, and savory country ham biscuits that have folks lining up around the block on a daily basis.
This package serves 8 people and includes 8 Sausage Biscuits
- Each biscuit weighs approx. 2.75 oz.
Flour ((Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid) Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcuim Phosphate), Salt), Sausage (Pork, Water, Salt, Spices, Dextrose, Sugar), Buttermilk (Whole Milk, Natural Culture, Salt), Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), And Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream Cheese Culture, Salt, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum)
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits arrive fully cooked and frozen in signature craft bags.
- Upon arrival, store biscuits in the freezer for up to eighteen months.
- Thawing and baking instructions are included in each box. Simply reheat and serve to enjoy this handmade treat.
- For detailed prep instructions and serving suggestions see this link
- Simply wrap the biscuits in foil and reheat at 400°F for 25-35 minutes. Oven temperatures may vary.
- Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.