Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit ships its famous biscuits nationwide on Goldbelly! This little piggy went to the market and created a truly heavenly collection of made-by-hand biscuits paired with must-have meat from one of Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit’s favorite Southern artisans, Edwards Virginia Smokehouse. Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit and Edwards Virginia Smokehouse are a match made in heaven!
After a decades-long catering career in Charleston, South Carolina, Callie White, known for her casual Lowcountry gatherings, chic cocktail parties, and celebrity wedding receptions, founded Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit in 2005. Today her daughter Carrie Morey and a small team of bakers keeps the tradition of Southern biscuit making alive, whipping up hot little biscuits by hand, including traditional, tender, buttermilk biscuits, irresistible cinnamon biscuits, and savory country ham biscuits that have folks lining up around the block on a daily basis.
This Hot Heaven Box serves 4-8 people and includes:
- 12 Buttermilk Biscuits
- 12 Country Ham Biscuits
- Package of Edwards Slab Bacon (12 oz.)
- Package of Edwards Country Ham Slices (16 oz.)
Buttermilk Biscuits – Unbleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate) Salt), Buttermilk (Cultured Milk, Food Starch), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Whey, Cheese Culture), Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt)
Country Ham Biscuits – Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Cheese (enzymes, annatto color), Buttermilk ((Cultured Milk, Food Starch), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum), Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Vountry Ham (Cured with Salt and Sodium Nitrate), Mustard (Water, mustard Seeds, Vinegar, Salt)
Edwards Slab Bacon
Edwards Country Ham Slices
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Biscuits arrive fully cooked and frozen in signature craft bags.
- Upon arrival, store biscuits in the freezer for up to eighteen months.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unwrap the biscuits and remove from vacuum seal bag.
- Wrap the biscuits in aluminum foil.
- If baking more than one vacuum sealed pack at a time, make sure to wrap in one layer.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes – oven times may vary.
- Open the foil for the last 3-5 minutes of baking so that the biscuit tops become golden brown.
- Cool biscuits slightly and enjoy!
- Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.