Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit ships its famous buttermilk biscuits nationwide on Goldbelly! Sweet and savory snacking made easy. Spend less time thinking about cooking and more time enjoying the sunshine!
After a decades-long catering career in Charleston, South Carolina, Callie White, known for her casual Lowcountry gatherings, chic cocktail parties, and celebrity wedding receptions, founded Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit in 2005. Today her daughter Carrie Morey and a small team of bakers keeps the tradition of Southern biscuit making alive, whipping up hot little biscuits by hand, including traditional, tender, buttermilk biscuits, irresistible cinnamon biscuits, and savory country ham biscuits that have folks lining up around the block on a daily basis.
This package serves 8-12 people and includes
- 6 Cinnamon Biscuits (10.2 oz)
- 6 Buttermilk Biscuits (7.4 oz)
- Cocoa & Cream Cookies (9 oz)
- Cheese Crisps (6 oz)
- Traditional Pimento Cheese (12 oz)
Cinnamon Biscuits – Unbleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium, Phosphate) Salt), Buttermilk (Cultured Milk, Food Starch), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Whey, Cheese Culture), Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Cane Sugar, Cinnamon
Buttermilk Biscuits – Unbleached Wheat Flour, (Wheat Flour, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium, Phosphate) Salt), Buttermilk (Cultured Milk, Food Starch), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Whey, Cheese Culture), Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt)
Cocoa & Cream Cookies – Unbleached Hard Wheat Flour (Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Cane sugar, Brown Sugar, Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Cornstarch), Whole Milk, Vanilla (Vanilla Bean Extractives in water and alcohol), Kosher Salt
Traditional Pimento Cheese – Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Water, Whole Eggs And Egg Yolks, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Calcium Disodium Edta (Used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavors), Pimentos (Contains Water And Citric Acid), Pepper, Worcestershire (Vinegar, Molasses, Anchovies, Water, Onions, Salt, Garlic Tamarind Concentrate, Cloves, Natural Flavorings, Chili Pepper Extract), Tabasco (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Salt. Contains: Milk, Egg, Fish (Anchovy). Manufactured on shared equipment. May contain wheat, tree nuts, and soy
Cheese Crisps – Unbleached Hard Wheat Flour (Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto), Butter (Pasteurized Cream), Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper, Salt)
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits arrive fully cooked and frozen in signature craft bags.
- Upon arrival, store biscuits in the freezer for up to eighteen months.
- Biscuits can be stored in the refrigerator the night before you plan to bake them to defrost.
- Pimento cheese is made-to-order. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the product and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate.
- Thawing and baking instructions are included in each box.
- Simply reheat and serve to enjoy this handmade treat.
- Cheese Crisps are shelf stable, simply break open serve and enjoy!
- Defrost biscuits enough to break apart. The biscuits do not need to be fully defrosted to reheat.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Unwrap the biscuits and remove from plastic wrap. Let thaw just enough to un-stack.
- Un-stack and wrap completely on one layer in aluminum foil.
- Bake in an oven for 25-30 minutes. Open the foil for the last 3-5 minutes of baking so that the biscuit tops become crispy and golden brown.
- Don’t forget to butter those biscuits! Brush the tops with melted butter.
- Let the biscuits rest for a couple of minutes before enjoying.
- Now our biscuits are downright delicious right out of the oven, but here are a few ways we enjoy them best.
- Enjoy the Cinnamon biscuits in morning or at tea time with coffee or tea and an ambrosia or fruit salad.
- The Cheese and Buttermilk shine alone or filled with petite fried chicken and aioli or chicken or shrimp salad for tailgates or tea parties.
- The Country Ham is the perfect cocktail hors d’oeuvre – complementing champagne and spiced pecans.
- Please remember to butter your biscuits (no, we are not kidding) one pat per biscuit is perfection! (for the non-filled biscuits)
For detailed prep instructions and serving suggestions see this linkDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.