Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit ships its famous country ham nationwide on Goldbelly! Edwards Sliced Virginia Country Ham is hickory smoked and aged for three months, making it absolutely perfect between the layers of a flaky Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit.
After a celebrated catering career, Callie White, known for her casual Lowcountry gatherings, chic cocktail parties, and celebrity wedding receptions, founded Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit in Charleston, South Carolina, in 2005. Today her daughter Carrie Morey and a small team of bakers keeps the tradition of Southern biscuit making alive, whipping up hot little biscuits by hand, yielding traditional, tender, buttermilk biscuits, cinnamon biscuits, and country ham biscuits that have folks lining up on a daily basis.
- Each package includes 1 lb. sliced Virginia Country Ham and serves 8 people
Instructions / Storage
All products are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate.
For detailed prep instructions and serving suggestions see this link
- Edwards Country Sliced Ham ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.