Iced Blueberry Biscuits
Made-by-hand in small batches, these Iced Blueberry Biscuits are simple ingredients made scrumptious. Baked with fresh, ripe blueberries and topped with a generous sprinkling of sugar and rich icing, these Southern Biscuits are a welcome sweet treat anytime.
- Each order includes two packages of iced blueberry biscuits (12 biscuits total)
- Each pack of biscuits includes 6 biscuits and 1 packet of icing
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Enriched Flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, baking powder, baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), Buttermilk (cultured milk, food starch), Butter (pasteurized cream), Blueberries, Sugar, Vanilla (vanilla bean extractives in water and alcohol (35%)), Confectioners’ sugar, Whole Milk, (Pasteurized milk, cream, whey, cheese culture),Vanilla (vanilla bean extractives in water and alcohol (35%))
Contains wheat and milk
- Manufactured on shared equipment that may have traces of tree nuts and soy
Instructions / Storage
Biscuits arrive fully cooked and frozen in signature craft bags. Upon arrival, store biscuits in the freezer for up to eighteen months. Thawing and baking instructions are included in each box. Simply reheat and serve to enjoy this handmade Charleston treat.
For detailed prep instructions and serving suggestions see this linkDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Callie’s Charleston Biscuits ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.