Made-by-hand, these shortcakes are made with simple ingredients, but are absolutely scrumptious. A hint of vanilla along with sugar, cream and butter makes these old fashioned Southern treats irresistible. To devour them like a true Charleston native, add ripe macerated berries, lightly whipped cream, lemon curd or your favorite jam!
- Each order includes up to 4 dozen Shortcakes
- 12 shortcakes per package
- 2 Dozen shortcakes serves 8-10 people
- 4 Dozen shortcakes serves 15-20 people
- Each package weighs approximately 22 oz.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
Shortcakes arrive fully cooked and frozen in signature craft bags. Upon arrival, store shortcakes in the freezer for up to eighteen months. Thawing and baking instructions are included in each box. Simply reheat and serve to enjoy this handmade Charleston treat.
For detailed prep instructions and serving suggestions see this link
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Callie’s Charleston Biscuits ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.